All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the growing number of publications on promoting English as an International Language (EIL), little has been written on the complexities that the EIL paradigm has brought to the teaching and learning of English in the classroom.
- Author BiographyNugrahenny T. Zacharias is a teacher-educator at a pre-service Teacher Education program at the Faculty of Language and Literature, Satya Wacana Christian University, Indonesia. Her research interests are in the areas of identity issues in teacher education, curriculum and material development, and the implementation of EIL concepts in second language education. She has published in various national and international journals such as RELC Journal and Asia TEFL Journal. Her recent book publications include Stories of Multilingual English Teachers (2010), Bringing Linguistics and Literature in EFL Classrooms (2011), and Qualitative Research Methods for Second Language Education: A Coursebook (2011). Christine Manara has been an English language educator for over 15 years. She received her PhD from Monash University, Australia. Her research interests include teaching methodology, English as an International Language pedagogy, teacher's professional learning and identity, and the use of literature in ELT. She is currently a Lecturer in the MA (TESOL) programme, Payap University, Thailand.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristine Manara,Nugrahenny T. Zacharias
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.