All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of classic and contemporary readings in Continental aesthetics. Spanning Romanticism through modernism to post-modernism, it includes landmark texts that have sparked renewed interest in aesthetics, including work from Schiller, Kant, Nietzsche, Hegel and Heidegger.
- Author BiographyRichard Kearney is Professor of Philosophy at University College, Dublin and a visiting professor at Boston College. He has been a visiting lecturer at several universities across the US and Europe. His publications include: States of Mind (1995), Poetics of Modernity (1995), and The Wake of Imagination (1998). David Rasmussen is Professor of Philosophy at Boston College. He is Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the journal Philosophy and Social Criticism (1978-), the Philosophy and Social Criticism Book Series (1995-), and Cultural Hermeneutics (1973-7). He is the author of The Handbook of Critical Theory (Blackwell, 1996) and Reading Habermas (Blackwell, 1990).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2001
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight876 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byDavid Rasmussen,Richard Kearney
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.