All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the basic resource has been substantially restructured and updated to reflect the very latest CPD requirements and includes several new chapters.
- Author BiographyAbout the author Auldeen Alsop is Emeritus Professor and former Professional Lead for Occupational Therapy at Sheffield Hallam University. Throughout her career she has held a number of positions in practice, education and research in the UK and also as a commissioner of CPD education for health professionals in South Yorkshire. She holds a Fellowship of the College of Occupational Therapists for her work in developing the profession. Auldeen has published widely on practice learning and CPD and has presented and developed her work internationally, notably in Australia, Canada and South Africa.
- Author(s)Auldeen Alsop
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight284 g
- Width171 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £70.00Trending at £109.99
- £21.24Trending at £25.41
- £10.89Trending at £12.65
- £6.92Trending at £7.51
- £10.77Trending at £16.77
- £21.91Trending at £22.68
- £19.13Trending at £19.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.