All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how skill-driven economic constraints and unions' organizational power have produced long-term continuity in diverse national-level labor codes in Latin America, even in the face of significant efforts at reform by political leaders.
- Author BiographyMatthew E. Carnes is Assistant Professor in the Department of Government at Georgetown University.
- Author(s)Matthew E. Carnes
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSocial Science History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.