All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes continuous-time signals related to signals and systems. This text covers principle foundations of signals theory. Presenting bandlimited and analytic signals, it reviews the methods of their description, transformation (by Hilbert transform), and sampling.
- Author(s)Y.S. Shmaliy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.