All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- Author(s)Friedel Gerfers,Maurits Ortmanns
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsBasic Understanding of ?? A/D Conversion.- Continuous-Time ?? Modulators.- DAC Nonidealities in Continuous-Time ?? Modulators.- Filter Nonidealities in Continuous-Time ?? Modulators.- Quantizer Nonidealities in Continuous-Time ?? Modulators.- CT ?? Modulator Design Examples.
- Author BiographyMaurits Ortmanns received the Dipl.-Ing. (M.Sc.) degree in electrical engineering with highest honours from the Saarland University, Saarbruecken, Germany, in 1999. In 1997 and 1998, he was with the Research Center Karlsruhe, Germany, and with EXAR, Inc., Fremont, Ca, as a student research assistant. In 1999, Mr. Ortmanns joined the Institute of Microelectronics of the Saarland University, where he started to work towards the Ph.D. degree in the field of continuous-time sigma-delta modulator design. In 2002, he moved to the Institute of Microsystem Technology, Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg, Germany. Since April 2004, Mr. Ortmanns is with SCI-Worx GmbH, Hannover, Germany, where he is working in the field of RF analog circuits. His main research interests include microelectronics, microsensors and biosensors. Mr. Ortmanns is member of the German National Academic Foundation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.