All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEwan McKendrick's celebrated text provides everything needed for the study of contract law at undergraduate level. With a unique balance of 40% text to 60% cases and materials, the book combines the best features of a textbook with those of a traditional casebook, ensuring students gain a broad-ranging and contextualised understanding of the law.
- Author BiographyEwan McKendrick is Herbert Smith Professor of English Private Law, Registrar of the University of Oxford, and a fellow of Lady Margaret Hall. He is a barrister at 3 Verulam Buildings, Gray's Inn, London, and has published widely in the areas of contract law, commercial law, and tort law. He is one of the editors of Chitty on Contracts.
- Author(s)Ewan McKendrick
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleText, Cases and Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date06/04/2016
- Weight1786 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £9.96
- £21.99Trending at £22.93
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £40.04Trending at £41.70
- £13.10Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.