Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed account of how student performance and teacher accountability is being mapped through standardized tests. Amongst issues covered is that of authentic learning vs. practice drill learning.
- Author Biographyof Education at Rice University. A past vice-president of the American Educational Research Association, she is the author of Contradictions of Control (Routledge, 1986).
- Author(s)Linda M. McNeil
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Social Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.