Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, with a focus on English and Polish, is a study of surveying terminology, which may be considered as an under-researched area when compared to legal, medical or business terminologies. It examines differences between terms and concepts in the two languages.
- Author BiographyEwelina Kwiatek is a Lecturer in the English Department at the Pedagogical University of Krakow in Poland. She completed her PhD in Translation at Swansea University in 2012, in which she worked on surveying terminology in English and Polish.
- Author(s)Ewelina Kwiatek
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight299 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.