All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- Series TitleMathematical Modelling
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlistair I. Mees,Kevin Judd,Kok L. Teo,Thomas L. Vincent
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsUnderstanding Complex Dynamics.- Triangulating Noisy Dynamical Systems.- Attractor Reconstruction and Control Using Interspike Intervals.- Modeling Chaos from Experimental Data.- Chaos in Symplectic Discretizations of the Pendulum and Sine-Gordon Equations.- Collapsing Effects in Computation of Dynamical Systems.- Bifurcations in the Falkner-Skan equation.- Some Characterisations of Low-dimensional Dynamical Systems with Time-reversal Symmetry.- Controlling Complex Systems.- Control of Chaos by Means of Embedded Unstable Periodic Orbits.- Notch Filter Feedback Control for k-Period Motion in a Chaotic System.- Targeting and Control of Chaos.- Adaptive Nonlinear Control: A Lyapunov Approach.- Creating and Targeting Periodic Orbits.- Dynamical Systems, Optimization, and Chaos.- Combined Controls for Noisy Chaotic Systems.- Complex Dynamics in Adaptive Systems.- Hitting Times to a Target for the Baker's Map.- Applications.- Controllable Targets Near a Chaotic Attractor.- The Dynamics of Evolutionary Stable Strategies.- Nitrogen Cycling and the Control of Chaos in a Boreal Forest Model.- Self-organization Dynamics in Chaotic Neural Networks.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.