All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the main solar energy systems, problems involved with their control and how control systems can help in increasing efficiency. It examines thermal energy systems as well as photovoltaic generation and other solar energy applications.
- Author BiographyThere is a new author in the list: Diego Martinez who is the director of the Plataforma Solar de Almeria , one of the most important solar energy research facilities in the world where an important part of the existing solar technology has been developed. E. F. Camacho is one of the Editor of the Control Engineering Practice Journal, Associate Editor of the European Journal of Control, Chairman of the IFAC Publication Committee, chair of the IEEE CSS International Affairs Committee, and Vice president of the European Union Control Association.
- Author(s)Diego Martinez,Eduardo F. Camacho,Francisco R. Rubio,Manuel Berenguel
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight688 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.