All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionAn historical and comparative explanation of some puzzling differences between the administrative law of England, the USA and Australia.
- Author BiographyPeter Cane is Distinguished Professor and Associate Dean (Research) at the ANU College of Law, Australian National University, Canberra. He has taught and researched administrative law for almost forty years, and is also well known for his research on the interface between public and private law.
- Author(s)Peter Cane
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.