All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.51Trending at £4.86
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest ways to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease Featuring more than 25 percent new and revised material, Controlling Cholesterol For Dummies, Second Edition provides easy-to-understand, practical guidelines to help readers get their cholesterol levels under control, and keep it that way.
- Author BiographyCarol Ann Rinzler is the author of Nutrition For Dummies, now in its 4th edition, as well as Heartburn and Reflux For Dummies, and more than 20 other books on food and health. A former nutrition columnist for the New York Daily News, Carol lives in New York with her husband Perry Luntz, author of Whiskey and Spirits For Dummies, and their amiable cat, Katy. Martin W. Graf, MD, has been a doctor of internal medicine for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Carol Ann Rinzler,Martin W. Graf
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width184 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.