All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for non-experts in jargon-free language, this work shows how to create systems within organizations that preempt the monetary, strategic, and emotional costs associated with on-the-job conflict.
- Author BiographyKARL A. SLAIKEU is president of Chorda Conflict Management, a consulting and training company that specializes in conflict management systems. He has taught in the psychology departments of the University of South Carolina at Columbia and the University of Texas at Austin, and is the author of When Push Comes to Shove: A Practical Guide to Mediating Disputes (Jossey-Bass, 1996). RALPH H. HASSON is vice president of Chorda Conflict Management. He also serves in the Graduate School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin, where he teaches negotiation.
- Author(s)Karl A. Slaikeu,Ralph H. Hasson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £23.15
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.07Trending at £12.95
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
- £13.91Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.