All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionIndependent scholar Myrna and adolescent medicine specialist Mark (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) have collaborated on two previous books. Here they have selected a number of issues about food and nutrition that seem to be of high public concern, and summarize the various positions on them.
- Author BiographyMYRNA CHANDLER GOLDSTEIN has been a freelance writer and independent scholar for two decades. Her website is Doing Good, While Doing Business: Support Socially Responsible Companies (www.changethemold.com). She is the author of Boys into Men, Controversies in Food and Nutrition, and Controversies in the Practice of Medicine with Greenwood Press. MARK A. GOLDSTEIN, M.D. is Chief of Pediatrics and Student Health Services at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. with Chandler Goldstein, he is the co-author of Controversies in the Practice of Medicine (Greenwood, 2001) and Boys into Men: Staying Healthy Through the Teen Years (Greenwood, 2000).
- Author(s)Mark A. Goldstein,Myrna Chandler Goldstein
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleContemporary Controversies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.