CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses seven controversies in local economic development, including knowledge and learning, the provision of resources to nurture entrepreneurial talent, innovation, clusters of enterprise and inward investment.
- Author BiographyMartin Perry is an associate professor in the Department of Management, Massey University (Wellington). His publications include two books published by Routledge, Business Clusters: An International Perspective (2005) and Small Firms and Network Economies (1999).
- Author(s)Martin Perry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRegions and Cities
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.