All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is ideal for a graduate course on convection heat and mass transfer and has numerous examples and exercises.
- Author BiographyProfessor S. Mostafa Ghiaasiaan has been a member of the Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering since 1991, after obtaining his PhD in thermal science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 1983 and working in the aerospace and nuclear power industries for eight years. His industrial research and development activity was on modeling and simulation of transport processes, multiphase flow, and nuclear reactor thermal-hydraulics and safety. His current research areas include nuclear reactor thermal-hydraulics, particle transport, cryogenics and cryocoolers, and multiphase flow and change-of-phase heat transfer in microchannels. He has more than 150 academic publications, including 80 journal articles, on transport phenomena and multiphase flow. Among the honors he has received for his publications are the Chemical Engineering Science's Most Cited Paper for 2003-6 Award, the National Heat Transfer Conference Best Paper Award (1999), and the Science Applications International Corporation Best Paper Award (1990 and 1988). He has been a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American Nuclear Society (ANS) for more than twenty years and was elected an ASME Fellow in 2004. Currently he is the executive editor of Annals of Nuclear Energy for Asia, Africa and Australia. This is his second book with Cambridge University Press, after Two-Phase Flow, Boiling, and Condensation: In Conventional and Miniature Systems (2007).
- Author(s)S. Mostafa Ghiaasiaan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note140 b/w illus. 34 tables 147 exercises
- Weight1160 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.