All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive study of Conventionalism, providing a fresh perspective on twentieth-century philosophy.
- Author BiographyYemima Ben-Menahem is Pofessor of Philosophy at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. She is the editor of Hilary Putnam, and co-editor of The Conceptual Foundations of Statistical Physics, a special issue of Studies in the History and Philosophy of Modern Physics.
- Author(s)Yemina Ben-Menahem
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.