All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews progress toward applications of Terahertz radiation in biology and biomedicine, and challenges including development of THz instrumentation, understanding of THz-Bio interaction for THz spectroscopy, safety guidelines and imaging systems.
- Author BiographyGun-Sik Park received the B.S. degree in physics education from Seoul National University in Korea and the Ph.D degree in physics from the University of Maryland, College Park, MD, in 1978 and 1989, respectively. During 1987-1995 , he worked at Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC through mega-P, Inc. In 1995, he joined Seoul National University and currently is a Professor in the Department of Physics and Astronomy, and also jointly with the Department of Electrical Engineering at Seoul National University. He leads the Center for THz-Bio Application Systems(2009-2018) at Seoul National University supported by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology of Korea as a Director. His service to journal editor includes Journal of Korean Physical Society (JKPS), Journal of New Physics, and electronic journal of THz Science and Technology. He serves as a topical editor for IEEE Trans. on THz Science and Technology. He serves as a technical committee member of IEEE Electron Devices Society in Vacuum Electronics since 1999. He was a conference chair for 4th IEEE International Vacuum Electronics Conference in 2003 held in Korea and is a co-chair for 34th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves in 2009 held in Korea. He is the author of over 100 journal publications in the areas of high power microwaves to terahertz waves. Dr. Park is a member of the IEEE.
- Date of Publication19/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note56 black & white illustrations, 213 colour illustrations, 15 colour tables, biography
- Weight871 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGun-Sik Park,Haewook Han,Jaewook Ahn,Joo-Hiuk Son,Joon Koo Han,Woong-Yang Park,Yong Hyup Kim,Young Jeong
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.