All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe collection of essays in this anthology is divided into three categories, namely social epistemology , epistemology , and freedom , respectively. The first category addresses questions related to the social dimensions of knowledge.
- Author BiographyF. Ochieng'-Odhiambo is a Professor of Philosophy and Head of the Department of History and Philosophy at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados. His research interests include African philosophy, social-political philosophy, and logic; areas in which he has published texts, journal articles, and book chapters. Roxanne Burton is a Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados. Her research interests include Caribbean philosophy, social philosophy and feminist philosophy. Ed Brandon retired as Professor of Philosophy at the University of the West Indies in 2012, having been mainly engaged in the work of its new Open Campus. Born in England, he studied Philosophy at York and Oxford and was much influenced by the work of John Mackie. His publications are available on-line.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight612 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byEd Brandon,Frederick Ochieng'-Odhiambo,Roxanne Burton
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.