CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Erickson presents a variety of therapy techniques that he employed for dealing with individuals and covers a wide range of psychological problems.
- Author BiographyMilton H. Erickson is generally considered the leading innovator in the field of therapy. A psychiatrist who graduated from the medial school of the University of Wisconsin, he was a life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and of the American Psychopathological Association as well as president of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and the founding editor of the Association's journal. The three volumes in this series present the lively discussions that took place over a period of 17 years and were recorded as part of Gregory Bateson's project on communication and therapy. Included in these conversations were John Weakland and Jay Haley who were specializing in the study of Erickson's ways of changing individuals and occasionally Gregory Bateson. The conversations presented here which were edited by Jay Haley were not conducted or recorded with any idea of publication or with an audience in mind and therefore they contain much of Erickson's personality as well as his humor. Many of the conversations transcribed in the three volumes of Conversations are also available in the three volume CD set (see page15).
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJay Haley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.