All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSolve your traffic troubles and turn browsers into buyers When web design expert Ben Hunt set out to quantify the difference between an ordinary web site and a great one, he expected to find the key in design simplicity.
- Author BiographyBen Hunt is Principal Consultant for Scratchmedia Ltd. He operates webdesignfromscratch.com, which provides tutorials and advice to over 120,000 web developers each month. Ben has been designing, coding, and producing web sites for clients worldwide for more than 15 years, and is considered a leader in the web usability industry. Forewords by Ken McCarthy, founder of the System Seminar, and Drayton Bird, Drayton Bird Associates.
- Author(s)Ben Hunt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.