All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionMany US Christians were profoundly moved by the liberation struggles in Central America in the 1980s. Most learned about the situation from missionaries who had witnessed the repression firsthand. Drawing on in-depth interviews, Nepstad offers an analysis of the experiences of religious leaders and church members in the solidarity movement.
- Author BiographySharon Erickson Nepstad is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Duquesne University, where she also teaches peace studies and conflict resolution at the Graduate Center for Social and Public Policy.
- Author(s)Sharon Erickson Nepstad
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.