All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling cookbook author Lynn Alley offers fifty delicious recipes for cooking with ten of the most popular culinary herbs.
- Author BiographyLynn Alley began her cooking career as a teacher at a middle school, where she and her students gained renown selling their handmade gourmet items at Neiman Marcus. Since leaving the classroom, she has traveled to teach cooking in southern France and throughout the western United States. She has contributed articles on both food and wine to the San Diego Union Tribune, the Los Angeles Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, Fine Cooking, Cook's Illustrated, The Herb Companion, Natural Home, Organic Style, Yoga Journal, and Organic Gardening, and has authored several best-selling cookbooks.
- Author(s)Lynn Alley
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width170 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.