All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevealing England's most stunning caravan site locations, this title presents a hand-picked selection of 60 great places to stay.
- Author BiographyTravel writer Caroline Mills spends much of her time on the road, travelling with her family in their motorhome and enjoying extensive touring around the UK and mainland Europe over many years. She's been touring, both in caravans and motorhomes, from a very early age. Caroline regularly contributes to several magazines and newspapers including Practical Motorhome, The Times and Brit'Mag, and has contributed to a travel guide on places to escape. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Caroline Mills
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note295 colour photos
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- rachelpurple6924 Oct, 2011by
Just as it says on the cover, caravanning isn't just for the elderly!
Great book full of some fantastic places to stay, lovely pictures & helpful hints. We had a camper but could no longer afford to keep it & a caravan seemed like the best option for cheap holidays with the dogs. I was worried that caravans were for older people but my concerns were swiftly alayed by this book.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31