All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the latest thinking on endometriosis. It provides an explanation of how to deal with this painful, hard to treat condition.
- Author BiographyDr Zara Aziz is a GP specializing in women's health. She is clinical teacher at the University of Bristol, and a medical journalist who contributes to the national press and specialist journals. She writes a monthly column for the Guardian (Doctors Orders). Jill Eckersley is a health journalist and a longstanding Sheldon author, who has written several books for the list.
- Author(s)Dr. Zara Aziz
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £42.56Trending at £49.00
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.