All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains in detail what it is like to be losing sight, legally blind, or fully blind, and also documents why today's exciting technological advances and medical solutions are lifting limitations for the visually impaired.
- Author BiographyCheri Colby Langdell, PhD, is lecturer in English at the University of California, Riverside. Tim Langdell, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and digital media expert.
- Author(s)Cheryl Colby Langdell,Tim Langdell
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.