All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an A to Z guide for parents of anxious or depressed children and will help you maximize your child's likelihood of a happy, confident future.
- Author BiographyClinical Psychologist Sam Cartwright-Hatton is Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology and MRC Clinician Scientist Fellow at the University Of Manchester.
- Author(s)Samantha Cartwright-Hatton
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication09/01/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight245 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.79Trending at £4.89
- £10.96Trending at £12.74
- £15.99Trending at £17.50
- £3.59Trending at £4.71
- £8.96Trending at £10.05
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
- £12.31Trending at £17.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.