All listings for this product
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.97Trending at £9.73
- £9.79Trending at £10.16
- £12.70Trending at £13.21
- £7.28Trending at £7.73
- £6.19Trending at £9.85
- £7.14Trending at £7.65
- £10.10Trending at £10.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe core consists of many different muscles in the body's mid-section that stabilise the spine and pelvis and run the entire length of the torso. This book provides not only proven exercises designed to improve core strength but also examines the various muscle groups and their role in a healthy core.
- Author BiographyLaReine Chabut is a fitness and lifestyle expert, model, and mom. She is a lead instructor for America's #1 exercise video series, The Firm, as well as the author of Exercise Balls For Dummies and Stretching For Dummies . Chabut has appeared on the cover of such magazines as Shape and Health and has been seen on CNN, ABC, Extra, and Access Hollywood.
- Author(s)LaReine Chabut
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.