All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolumes in this series trace the course of Shakespeare criticism, play-by-play, from the earliest items of recorded criticism to the beginnings of the modern period. The focus of the documentary material is from the early 18th century to the first half of the 20th century.
- Author BiographyDavid George in at the Urbana University, Ohio.
- Author(s)David George
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/06/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleShakespeare: The Critical Tradition S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight849 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £9.56Trending at £9.76
- £6.44Trending at £6.91
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.