All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCornwall is a land apart. Here are some of the richest and best preserved prehistoric and medieval landscapes in Britain. Its medieval churches show monumental Norman fonts, accomplished C14 sculpture, striking C15 west towers and generously proportioned C15 and C16 aisles, with a wealth of medieval and Renaissance bench ends.
- Author BiographyPeter Beacham is an Anglican priest who was until recently heritage protection director for English Heritage. He is a member of the Architectural Panel of the National Trust. He contributed to the Devon volume of The Buildings of England.
- Author(s)Nikolaus Pevsner,Peter Beacham
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication16/05/2014
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 color illus.
- Weight880 g
- Width108 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.