All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1282
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 26 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight797 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byErica Bickerton,Helena Jane Maier,Paul Britton
- Table Of Contents1. Coronaviruses: An Overview of Their Replication and Pathogenesis Anthony R. Fehr and Stanley Perlman Section I: Detection, Diagnosis and Evolution of Coronaviruses 2. Identification of a Novel Coronavirus from Guinea Fowl Using Metagenomics Mariette F. Ducatez and Jean-Luc Guerin 3. Serological Diagnosis of Feline Coronavirus Infection by Immunochromatographic Test Tomomi Takano and Tsutomu Hohdatsu 4. Estimation of Evolutionary Dynamics and Selection Pressure in Coronaviruses Muhammad Munir and Marti Cortey Section II: Propogation, Titration, and Purification of Coronaviruses 5. The Preparation of Chicken Tracheal Organ Cultures for Virus Isolation, Propagation, and Titration Ruth M. Hennion 6. The Preparation of Chicken Kidney Cell Cultures for Virus Propagation Ruth M. Hennion and Gillian Hill 7. Isolation and Propagation of Coronaviruses in Embryonated Eggs James S. Guy 8. Characterization of Human Coronaviruses on Well-Differentiated Human Airway Epithelial Cell Cultures Hulda R. Jonsdottir and Ronald Dijkman 9. Quantification of Infectious Bronchitis Coronaviruses by Titration in vitro and in ovo Joeri Kint, Helena J. Maier, and Erik Jagt 10. Purification of Coronavirus Virions for Cryo-EM and Proteomic Analysis Stuart Dent and Benjamin W. Neuman 11. Partial Purification of IBV and Subsequent Isolation of Viral RNA for Next Generation Sequencing Sarah M. Keep, Erica Bickerton, and Paul Britton Section III: Manipulating the Genomes of Coronaviruses 12. Transient Dominant Selection for the Modification and Generation of Recombinant Infectious Bronchitis Coronaviruses Sarah M. Keep, Erica Bickerton, and Paul Britton 13. Engineering Infectious cDNAs of Coronavirus as Bacterial Artificial Chromosomes Fernando Almazan, Silvia Marquez-Jurado, Aitor Nogales, and Luis Enjuanes Section IV: Coronavirus Attachment and Entry 14. Protein Histochemistry Using Coronaviral Spike Proteins: Studying Binding Profiles and Sialic Acid Requirements for Attachment to Tissues I. N. Ambepitiya Wickramasinghe, M. H. Verheije 15. Identification of Protein Receptors for Coronaviruses by Mass Spectrometry V. Stalin Raj, Mart M. Lamers, Saskia L. Smits, Jeroen A. A. Demmers, Huihui Mou, Berend-Jan Bosch, Bart L. Haagmans 16. Single Particle Tracking Assay to Study Coronavirus Membrane Fusion Deirdre A. Costello and Susan Daniel Section V: Studying Virus-Host Interactions 17. Studying Coronavirus-Host Protein Interactions Chee-Hing Yang, Hui-Chun Li, Cheng-Huei Hung, and Shih-Yen Lo 18. A Field-Proven Yeast Two-Hybrid Protocol Used to Identify Coronavirus-Host Protein-Protein Interactions Pierre-Olivier Vidalain, Yves Jacob, Marne C. Hagemeijer, Louis M. Jones, Gregory Neveu, Jean-Pierre Roussarie, Peter J. M. Rottier, Frederic Tangy, and Cornelis A. M. de Haan 19. Investigation of the Functional Roles of Host Cell Proteins Involved in Coronavirus Infection Using Highly Specific and Scalable RNA Interference (RNAi) Approach Jean Kaoru Millet and Beatrice Nal 20. Transcriptome Analysis of Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus (FIPV) Infection Parvaneh Mehrbod, Mohammad Syamsul Reza Harun, Ahmad Naqib Shuid, Abdul Rahman Omar 21. Quantification of Interferon Signaling in Avian Cells Joeri Kint and Maria Forlenza 22. Studying the Dynamics of Coronavirus Replicative Structures Marne C. Hagemeijer and Cornelis A. M. de Haan 23. Preparation of Cultured Cells Using High Pressure Freezing and Freeze Substitution for Subsequent 2D or 3D Visualization in the Transmission Electron Microscope Philippa C. Hawes
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.