All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text investigates the system of English predicate complementation over three centuries from 1700. It highlights the central parts of the system, the nouns, adjectives and verbs that select complement clauses, with a look at the use of the -ing over the years.
- Author BiographyJuhani Rudanko is a professor of English at the University of Tampere, Finland.
- Author(s)Juhani Rudanko
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight358 g
- Width164 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £18.45Trending at £19.99
- £21.43Trending at £22.98
- £15.80Trending at £22.93
- £11.72Trending at £12.22
- £27.59Trending at £30.87
- £17.25Trending at £19.02
- £9.82Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.