CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the practical applications of the somatic ethos in contexts such as laboratory experimentation and zoological exhibition, and challenges practitioners to go beyond recent reforms and look to a future beyond exploitation or total noninterference--a posthumanist culture that advocates caring in a participatory approach.
- Author BiographyRalph R. Acampora is assistant professor of philosophy at Hofstra University, USA. He is co-editor of A Nietzchean Bestiary and a member of the editorial board for Anthrozoos .
- Author(s)Ralph R. Acampora
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.