All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionA study of management mistakes at the highest level, this book investigates principal areas where mistakes occur, what type of managers are likely to make them, and offers guidance for those wishing to avoid such pitfalls. Robert Maxwell, Gerald Ronson and EuroDisney are among those featured.
- Author BiographyJohn Shaw is a member of the British Institute of Management and the Institute of Marketing. He runs his own consultancy, Cravenglow Marketing and Management Consultants Ltd., and has written a number of business books, including ISO 9000 Made Simple and Strategies Into the 1900s.
- Author(s)John Shaw
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.