All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetaining the practicality and strong theoretical approach of the previous edition, the new fourth edition of this market-leading text has been updated to include topics such as the new media environment, CSR standards and corporate citizenship.
- Author BiographyJoep Cornelissen is a Professor in Corporate Communication and Management at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University a Visiting Professor at IE Business School in Madrid. In his day job, he teaches corporate communication and change management on executive and MBA programs and actively writes on these topics for leading academic journals such as the Academy of Management Review, Organization Science, and the Journal of Management Studies. He also frequently speaks at conferences and draws on his management and communication expertise to work with entrepreneurs and managers in private and public sector organizations.
- Author(s)Joep P. Cornelissen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.