All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn eye-opening examination of four legal cases concerning genetically modified seeds in Saskatchewan and Mississippi, using the lens of political economy to make crucial connections between sociological repercussions and legal proceedings involving Monsanto, the leading producer of genetically engineered seed.
- Author BiographyGabriela Pechlaner is a sociology faculty member at the University of Fraser Valley in Abbotsford, British Columbia. Her research has appeared in numerous scholarly journals, including Anthropologica, Rural Sociology, and Canadian Journal of Sociology.
- Author(s)Gabriella Pechlaner
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Out-of-print date29/10/2015
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight596 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine661 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.