Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a narrative to discuss critical areas of fraud, including whistle-blowing, internal control, and Sarbanes-Oxley, Corporate Fraud: A Manager's Journey provides information on fraud at work and how the theory of prevention and detection may be translated in everyday work.
- Author BiographyK.H. Spencer Pickett is responsible for the internal auditing training program at the National School of Government in Berkshire, England, and is the author of twelve books on auditing and related topics.
- Author(s)K. H. Spencer Pickett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.