All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidance for companies to examine and improve their fraud programs Corporate governance legislation has become increasingly concerned with the ongoing resilience of organizations and, particularly, with their ability to resist corporate fraud from the lowest levels to the upper echelons of executive management.
- Author BiographyRICHARD E. CASCARINO, CRMA, CFE, CIA, CISM, MBA, is a principal of Richard Cascarino & Associates. He has over thirty years' experience in audit training and consultancy and is a regular speaker at Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) events throughout the United States, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East on fraud prevention, risk management, corporate governance, IT security, and internal auditing. He is a past president of the Institute of Internal Auditors (South Africa) and was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the Institute of Internal Auditors Inc. Cascarino is also a member of the Board of Regents for Higher Education at the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Author(s)Richard E. Cascarino
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight610 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.