All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and managers who desire an overview of contemporary information systems technology management, this title examines how information technology (IT) enables organizations to conduct business in radically different and more effective ways.
- Author BiographyThe Henry R Byers Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, teaching courses in entrepreneurial management and business policy and strategy. Associate professor at Harvard Business School and chairs an executive program for CIOs. He is the author of numerous articles and four books on information technology management.
- Author(s)Deborah L. Soule,Lynda M. Applegate,Robert D. Austin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAsia Higher Education Business & Economics Management Information Systems
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight805 g
- Width188 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Paginationxi, 513
- Edition Statement8th International edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.