All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £9.96
- £21.99Trending at £22.93
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £5.99Trending at £6.29
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £40.04Trending at £41.70
- £13.10Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionConstructs a detailed theory for the analysis and justification of corporate insolvency law using philosophical and economic tools. This theory is then deployed in an examination of the relevant statutes and leading authorities. It is also used to address important doctrinal questions.
- Author BiographyDr Rizwaan Jameel Mokal is Reader in Laws at University College London, and a Research Associate at the Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Rizwaan Jameel Mokal
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.