All listings for this product
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.64
- £14.88Trending at £15.44
- £6.77Trending at £8.17
- £3.89Trending at £5.44
- £5.99Trending at £11.67
- £27.74Trending at £29.09
- £25.19Trending at £28.39
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the journey of Indian companies in building corporate reputation (CR). This book addresses CR in the Indian context and is in response to the growing interest of companies in this area. It explains the process of building, maintaining and strategising for CR.
- Author BiographyAsha Kaul is Professor in the Communication Area, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. She obtained her doctorate in stylistics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur in 1990. She is the author of Effective Business Communication (2000), The Effective Presentation: Talk Your Way to Success (2005), Business Communication (2nd edition, 2009) and is the co-editor of two books: Management Communication: Trends and Strategies (2006) and New Paradigms for Gender Inclusivity (2013). Her current areas of interest include genderlect, politeness, managerial, corporate and digital communication. Currently she is working on Indian cases to comprehend the intricacies involved in corporate decision making for enhancing reputation. Avani Desai holds a PhD in Investor Relations from Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad and an MBA in Finance from Gujarat University. She is a visiting faculty at Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad in the areas of communication and investor relations. She is Director at N R Institute of Business Administration, Gujarat University. Her areas of interest are investor relations, corporate reputation and corporate communication, especially financial communication.
- Author(s)Asha Kaul,Avani Desai
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.