Corporate Responsibility: A Critical Introduction by Alan Murray, Michael Blowfield (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.76+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition examines the multiple dimensions of corporate responsibility. Taking a critical perspective, the authors create a framework that presents an historical and interdisciplinary overview of the field; a summary of different management approaches; and a review of the key actors and trends worldwide.
- Author BiographyMick Blowfield is Senior Research Fellow at the Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, Oxford University; Teaching Fellow in Corporate Responsibility, London Business School; and Visiting Professor, University of Middlesex Business School. Alan Murray is Principal Teaching Fellow, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainable Development, Leeds University Business School, and Visiting Lecturer at Cass Business School and The York Management School.
- PrizesWinner of CMI Management Book of the Year: Management and Leadership Textbook Category 2012.
- Author(s)Alan Murray,Michael Blowfield
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date05/12/2014
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight795 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.