All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Corporate Responsibility Coalitions authors David Grayson and Jane Nelson explore the past, present, and future of these coalitions in the first book to chronicle them.
- Author BiographyDavid Grayson is Director of the Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility at Cranfield University. He is a Contributing Editor to The Corporate Citizenship Briefing (www.ccbriefing.co.uk) and a regular columnist for The Ethical Corporation (www.ethicalcorp.com). Jane Nelson is Director of Harvard Kennedy School's Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, a nonresident Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and a Senior Associate of Cambridge University's Programme for Sustainability Leadership.
- Author(s)David Grayson,Jane Nelson
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight816 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.