All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark history of corporate responsibility, showing the changes in corporate power and business behaviour since the mid-eighteenth century.
- Author BiographyKenneth E. Goodpaster holds the David and Barbara Koch Endowed Chair in Business Ethics in the Opus College of Business at the University of St Thomas, Minnesota. Archie B. Carroll is Robert W. Scherer Professor of Management Emeritus and Director, Nonprofit Management and Community Service Program at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia. Kenneth J. Lipartito is Professor of History and Department Chair at Florida International University. James E. Post is the John F. Smith, Jr Professor of Management at Boston University where he teaches strategic management, corporate governance, ethics and nonprofit management. Patricia H. Werhane holds the Wicklander Chair of Business Ethics and is Director, Institute for Business and Professional Ethics at DePaul University. She is also Professor Emeritus at the Darden School, University of Virginia.
- PrizesWinner of Social Issues in Management Division of the Academy of Management Best Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Archie B. Carroll,James E. Post,Kenneth J. Lepartito,Patricia H. Werhane
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 80 colour illus.
- Weight1290 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.