All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book analyzes, compares, and contrasts tools and techniques used in risk management at corporate, strategic business and project level and develops a risk management mechanism for the sequencing of risk assessment through corporate, strategic and project stages of an investment in order to meet the requirements of the 1999 Turnbull report.
- Author BiographyDr Tony Merna, BSc, MPhil, PhD, graduated with a Doctor of Philosophy degree from UMIST for his work on risk management in corporate organisations. Tony then gained a Doctor of Philosophy degree from UMIST for his research into the assessment of risks in portfolios of projects. Tony is currently working for a London based Investment Boutique focusing in Structured Finance; more specifically infrastructure. Dr Faisal F. Al-Thani, BSc, MSc, PhD, is Senior Director and Head of Business Development - Middle East for Maersk Oil Qatar. A petroleum engineer by profession, he has over 21 years' experience in the planning, design, operation, maintenance and finance strategies of oil and gas projects. Faisal is also a board member of the Marsh International Risk Council.
- Author(s)Faisal F. Al-Thani,Tony Merna
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight758 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.