All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Romanticism offers an alternative history of the connections between modernity, individualism, and the novel. Early-nineteenth-century England saw two developmentsGCothe rise of corporate persons and the expanded scale of industrial actionGCoboth of
- Author BiographyDaniel Stout is an Assistant Professor in the Department of English at the University of Mississippi. He is the coeditor, with Jason Potts, of Theory Aside (2014) and has published articles in Novel and ELH.
- Author(s)Daniel M. Stout
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLit Z
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.