All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate Social Responsibility (CSR) represents the social accountability a company holds for society. This Very Short Introductions looks at how and why it developed, how it is implemented in practice, and the benefits and controversies it raises for companies, governments, and society worldwide.
- Author BiographyJeremy Moon is Velux Professor of Corporate Sustainability, Copenhagen Business School. He was the founding Director of the International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility at Nottingham University Business School. He has held visiting positions at the European University Institute; McGill University; Churchill College, University of Cambridge; and Trinity College, the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Jeremy Moon
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 black and white line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width114 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.23Trending at £50.45
- £25.56Trending at £28.50
- £30.28Trending at £33.42
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £15.90Trending at £16.55
- £8.81Trending at £9.66
- £8.99Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.