All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise supplement is designed to allow strategy faculty to bring ideas about how to define CSR into a strategy class and debate them.
- Author BiographyDr. Brent D. Beal teaches Strategic Management in the College of Business and Technology at University of Texas at Tyler. Dr. Beal conducts research on corporate social responsibility (CSR), strategic management, value creation, and economic markets. He is particularly interested in the interplay between business and society and in the norms, narratives, and institutions that govern this interaction. Dr. Beal has published research articles in the Journal of Philosophical Economics, The Academy of Management Journal, Journal of Management, Business Horizons, Journal of Managerial Issues, and the Case Research Journal.
- Author(s)Brent D. Beal
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.