All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the lens of stakeholder theory, this book examines whether the practice of corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting in developing countries is motivated by a desire to discharge accountability to all relevant stakeholders or whether it is being driven by the imperative of advancing corporate economic interests.
- Author BiographyDr Ataur Rahman Belal is a Lecturer in Accounting at the Aston Business School, Aston University, UK.
- Author(s)Ataur Rahman Belal
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCorporate Social Responsibility Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 2 b&w figures, 9 figures
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor David Crowther
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.